Tuesday 23 October 2012

Hey! For all of those dog lovers!

Hello! My name is Ania. I decided to make a blog about dogs because every one loves 'em!

They are cute n' cuddly and love to fetch (depending on the type of dog, not all dogs love to fetch).


A little part of me...

I own the craziest beagle alive.

I like to play video games.

I have phobia, fear of cheese.

Tight skinny jeans work best for me.

I love anything that is blue.

Any shade of blue.



Message from my dog...


Hey! What are you sniffing up to lately?

Now, it's my turn to tell you

'A little part of me...'


My name is Dixie and my owners call me the craziest, hungry, cute, beast.

Its true. I am crazy, hungry and cute, but I am not sure about the beast part!

I do steal food sometimes.

I drool, I beg, I whine, I will not stop until I get my food.

My favorite things to snack on are whole wheat bread.
Dog treats called "Dental Stix".
Kibble!

I dash and jolt everywhere in the house when my owners say, "Walk time!".

I am not aggressive. Though, I will only be agressive if someone is not welcome.

I do get jealous if I see my owner pet cats.

But the most important thing, I love my family and I am the dog that will make everyone smile.

So you guys must be thinking, what will you be expecting in this special fun furry blog?

Expect owner tips, reviews, breeds, basically everything a loving dog owner should know!

And don't forget the most important part of all, you will see ME in this blog!



Keep Howlin'!

- With lots of puppy love,

             Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment