Wednesday 24 October 2012

Common Mistake Found in Owners

Hello, it is Dixie over here!


Now some of my doggie friends tell me that their owners let them rule the walk, and they are boss

when it comes to a gentle stroll outside.

I look at them back with this puzzled face.


I wag my tail.

I bark at my dog friends.

And I say to them, "you guys, your owners shouldn't let you do that. THEY are boss."

Yes. The dogs are supposed to be behind the owner or beside them.

Sometimes, owners let the dog pull. This is a mistake because the dog thinks that they are in control.


So if you let your dog lead the way, fix it!

Do not let them lead.

Make sure the dog is behind you or beside you.

Don't let your dog pull. When pulling occurs, go the opposite direction.


Next time you walk them.

Don't let them lead.

-Lot's of puppy love

Dixie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment