Thursday 25 October 2012

Did you know? Dog Facts Friday

Hello! Yesterday, I couldn't work on my blog because I was very busy.

Sorry about that!


Every Friday, I will write three dog facts that will be different every time.

Just to do it for fun and for the intelligence! :)


Dog Facts Friday

1. Dogs cannot eat apple seeds, pear seeds, macadamia nuts, grapes, caffeine, chocolate, cooked onions, and raisins. Some of these listed can be deadly.

2. Petting a dog can lower it's blood pressure.

3. The Beagle and the Collie are the noisiest dogs, but the Basenji and the Akbash dogs are the quietest.


On the third fact, it says that beagles are the noisiest dogs. Dixie, my crazy beagle, is never loud.

Which is quite unusual. She doesn't howl or bark much! :) Dixie is one unique beagle.

Make sure your dog does not eat any of those things listed above!

Dixie has accidentally eaten grapes, chocolate, caffeine, cooked onion in her life, but she never got sick before.


Also, come check in here every Tuesday for Dog Breed information

AND Dog Facts Friday! (Maybe I will add more of these weekly events later)


My thanks to you guys out there, enjoy this beagle picture:

It's a turtle :D


Don't be afraid to comment if you guys have any burning questions you would like to ask.

I do like answering questions. I promise I will reply to any comment I see.

See you soon :)

          -Ania



No comments:

Post a Comment