Friday 9 November 2012

Poem Time :) #1

The Gates of Truth


Why don't you notice me?

I'm right here.

So peek through the fences.

Open your arms.

Make your'e promise come true.

But why do I have to wait every time?

Why does everyone around me,

have to disappear?

Don't take it as a punishment.

Keep trying brother,

because I know you will

Come for me.




So this is my Poem, and I will post 'Poem Time :)' every friday.

Just like "Dog facts friday".


So how do I do it?

I take my Ipod then play a random song.

I jot down every sentence I can think of while listening to this song.


Hope you enjoyed this poem!


(This song is called 'Crime and Punishment', very beautiful but sorrowful song).

This song actually came from a famous Anime & Manga, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. 



Hope to see you soon!


-Ania :P



PS: This may not be dog related, but this is a blog right? Blogging is for writers.

So why not write a poem in a blog? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment