Saturday 17 November 2012

Note to everyone!

You do know that you can do other things than just read blog posts here,

Right?


You can do plenty of stuff on this page other than reading!

First of all, you can vote!

Every month, I will change the question.

Then I will post the results on the next post!

Oh and of course, the questions will relate to dogs.


Right now, you can find this on the top of the page

on the right hand side.

Just scroll down a teensy bit and you will eventually

find it.

So far, 4 people have voted!




Also, I have put 'reactions' on the bottom of every post.


Feel free to click a box on what you thought about the post!

It will give me feedback.


Another thing is you can change the language.


You can find this on the very very very bottom of the website.

If you don't speak english very fluently, you can change it to your home language.


You can also play with it!


This is in Vietnamese! :)

Just to show an example.


Now for my favorite!

FISHIES!







Go ahead,

go scroll down to the bottom and play with some fish.

They are waiting.

The fish follow your mouse.


Did I mention you can feed them too?

Click on a space.



Also, there is something that will make me happy.

Commenting.


I will happily answer all kinds of questions and of course the questions have to relate to dogs.


So far, I have 2 comments.

You can tell me about your dog too,

maybe I can write a post about him or her.


I take requests and feedbacks!



   Thank you!


          -Ania :)




No comments:

Post a Comment