Wednesday 7 November 2012

We haven't met yet!

Hello! My name is Mila.

Ania, a friend of mine, told me that she posted about the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

We are great dogs aren't we?


Anyways, here is what I look like. (Yeah, I stick my tongue out sometimes... :P)


I live with a cat named Blossoms.

I don't think she likes me much but I try to become friends.


My owners name is called Katherine.

She has a blog about crafting. 

Please click HERE!

It will make her so happy.


Katherine tells me that I bark a lot. My worst habit :(

When ever I see some kind of strange looking object, I bark and bark and bark.


But thats okay! I mean who cares anyways?



Anyways, do you know what I LOVE?

RUNNING!

I have so much energy, I get so happy when I get to run with my owners.



Well, this is my introduction.

You will definitely see more of me!


Basically I will be talking about how my life is going on so far.


-Mila :) 




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love that dog, it's so adorable! (oh wait that is my dog! :P) I love how she talks ! I love u, keep writing...
    -kat <3

    ReplyDelete